Knee joint pain

Hi, I'm having severe knee joint pain. Not able to walk too much because of pain. I'm 70yr old. Is it possible to cure in homeopathy? How many days it will take to cure? I don't want to undergo knee replacement surgery?

Doctor Answers (2) on Knee joint pain

sir u are 70 years old osteoarthritis is a degenerative disease. homoeopathy can help you in palliating ur complaints. but for sure it cannot be cured. you can be rehabilitated for better living.. surely u would nt have to go for knee replacemnt
Hello sir The complaint you are taking about seems to be osteoarthritis. It is a kind of degenerative disorder. Age is one factor for the problem. As far as it permits, start regular walking. Eat fibre rich food Add calcium in your diet. Drink more fluids. You can consult a homoeopath in person. Homoeopathy gives better relief in such cases, according to my experience. Time frame depends on the reaction of the patient to the treatment & the extent of damage done by the disorder & also on both the patient & doctor