Knee issue
I think I banged my knee a couplr weeks ago  it feels like a muscle spasm. It rarely hurts. Do I need to get it checked out by a doctor?
118 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Kanthi Kiran G
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
hi sorry to hear about your injury, it would be better to consult an orthopedist as earl y as possible subtle bone injuries may lead to major issues later
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.