Knee &  joint pain
I took anti CCP test and the report is 5.30 what should i do next .which doctor should i see please suggest me
23 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

your reports are fine,consult orthopedic surgeon,he will evaluate cause for your knee pain and suggest
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?