Kidney stone problem
I m having stones in both kidneys. One stone is of 13 mm. One 9 mm and 6mm and two mm. Is the treatment available for such. Left kidney is having more stones. Want yo treat that.
108 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern. I hope you are not in too much pain. There are multiple stones and you have not mentioned the accurate location of the stones. drinking lots of water to dissolve the stone on its own will not be a possibility for a stone of this size. You will have to consult a urologist in person and get it removed surgically. Extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy is your best option and its a non invasive procedure also. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.