Kidney stone pain
I was diagnosed with 3mm kidney stones 2 months back but still I am having pain in lower abdomen and in groin area and around penis. I am only taking K-CIT syrup and no other medicines. How long it takes to cure ?

Dr. Harisha N L

If stones less than 7mm generally pass through spontaneously without surgical intervention...you should take more water orally and and if needed through intravenous route fluids will be given... Pain management is very important as stone passing through the urater causes pain...you should take pain killers...Diuretics like frusemide will help you... Consult nearest urologist they will do the needful.