Kidney stone pain
I'm diabetics for past 7 yrs. Twice done surgery and once shots to re move the stone. 2 months back it was paining and took scanning. 7mm stone found. Under medicine only but, now it's paining very badly, not able to pass urine, may be got stuck at the end, can feel it, not able to sleep or sit. Very hard to explain the condition. Pl help me.

Hello there sir we understand your feelings and your pain too. We are sorry that you had to go through this pain these Many times. But you see kidney stone are recurrent. Once Rove and if you're not.maintaining your diet properly then there are high chances of recurrence. All you need to do is to undergo scan to consult a urologist for your help. And have good rest. Thank you