4mm kidney stone - PAIN
Yesterday I had severe pain in lower right abdomen and after the ultrasound they concluded there's a 4mm stone in right kidney (VUJ...I don't know what it means). So they gave a diuretic syrup (after breakfast, lunch and dinner - three times with water) and a capsule called urimax (before sleeping). They gave buscogast plus as pain killer. I had one tablet today morning at around 9-9:30. But it doesn't seem to work. It has reduced the pain a little but it is still paining. Which other pain killer can I take which wouldn't react with the medication I'm taking.

Can take ultracet tab twice daily to decrease the pain,but may cause more side effects like nausea,mild sedation

Pain in kidney when walking