Kidney stone

Kidney stone dignosised on 25th June. 6 mm size.in ureter with mild hydronephrosis. Taken uri max 13 No's. Up to 4 the July. Also started Ayuvedic medicine stone1 and some Ayuvedic liquid going on. Done sonography on 16 th July found kidney stone in VUJ. Having same size as 6 mm. With mild hydronephrosis and hydroureter. Shall I wait further to remove it. Is it possible to remove out it naturally . Pl advice.

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney stone

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there . I can understand your conern. I hope you are not in too much pain . The stone has passed lower and come to VUJ along with the medicines you need to also take lots of water and also avoid stone causing foods . You can wait for few more days if it does not pass further then you have to go for other means of treatment because the hydro ureter and hydronephrosis may worsen . Kindly concern a general surgeon for further evaluation and management . Best regards , Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.