Kidney Stone

Its diagnosed recently that my wife is sufferings from Kidney Stone. As per the report, its RT Kidney – 9.5cms and LT Kidney – 10.5cms. Please guide me, now what should she avoid in diets? Does milk, curd, cheese and other milk products produce negative effect for this? Apart from this I am confused what treatment should I follow; Allopathic, Homeopathic or Ayurvedic so that it can be cured quickly? Also if she takes treatment from all these and takes all these medicines with an intervals, will that be recommended?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. And I'm astonished how you can think about taking all medicines. Firstly, as per the reports you have just mentioned the kidney size not the stone size and not even the stone location. Secondly, Google all the foods that are stone forming and avoid those. Thirdly, stick to one form of medicine. I won't say choose ayurveda or homeopathy or allopathy but whatever you choose stick to it. The treatment involves hydrotherapy in which the patient is supposed to drink large amounts of water so that stone passes down. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Mayoor Gujarathi
General Physician 11 yrs exp Nashik
Treatment will vary according to location and symptoms. If she has acute pain and stone has passed in the ureter she will benifit from allopathic medicine. But if its not acute pain then you may take alternative medicine like homeopathy or ayurvedic treatment.