Kidney stone
I often have pain i my testies from last one month and having stone in my kidney . what should i do
58 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Get urine examination routine and microscopic done along with a functional study like IVP or CT Urography to further elaborate the effects caused by the stone
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.