Kidney stone
I m suffering from 13mm multiple calculi kidney stone since 3 years in left side. Is it possible to melt it without surgery?

Hello There. I can understand your concern. what were you doing for three years? have you not taken any treatment? Drink lots of water. that's the only treatment you can do at home. so my advice would also be the same and thats the best treatment also. since its huge, it might not pass. , then its better to get it removed by other methods like extra corporeal shockwave therapy. its a non invasive method of breaking the stone, the longer you delay the treatment the more will be the complications. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain