Kidney stone
I am diagnosed with 1.3mm concretion in my right kidney and hydrouretonephrosis both side.I also had a previous history of stone formation in right kidney. What should I do? Please suggest.
263 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello..... You have to consult urologist.. 1.3 mm stone is a small but you have past history ..doctors suggestion is required.. What's the cause for repeated stone formation.. Cause should be identified... Drink lot of water.... Avoid meat food items........ Get renal function test done.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.