Kidney stone 5mm
Hi my sister has more than 9mm kidney stone on 2017(i didn't Remember her stone size). Doctor suggested to Operate and remove it. after 4yrs we went to checkup. So he advised to take scan. And he said that the 5mm stone was there in her kidney. So he suggested two months tablet for her. And my question is, is there any serious issue is that? We are worrying so much. Pls tell me any suggestions.

Hello, Nothing to worry much considering the size of stone you have mentioned. Untill it comes into ureter it doesn't cause any pain
Let her take 2 litres of water with proper spacing between each glass of water for 3 hrs.
Repeat scan between 3 to 6 months.