Kidney stone 5.1 mm
Hello I m 22 year boy diagnosis stone in my right kidney ...I feel pain during urinate but I feel pain in my bladder area above penis and pain in my testicles ... this type of pain goes worse after sex ...soo I m confused,, stone cause this pain or i suffer any other sexual problem ...

Hello.. Well it looks like you have stone in the ureters... please consult a gen surgeon..I want to know about the details of the stone you are mentioning to suggest you mode of treatment......well your history correlate s with stone problem..thank you