Kidney stone 5.1 mm
Hello I m 22 year boy diagnosis stone in my right kidney ...I feel pain during urinate but I feel pain in my bladder area above penis and pain in my testicles ... this type of pain goes worse after sex ...soo I m confused,, stone cause this pain or i suffer any other sexual problem ...
573 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well it looks like you have stone in the ureters... please consult a gen surgeon..I want to know about the details of the stone you are mentioning to suggest you mode of treatment......well your history correlate s with stone problem..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.