Kidney Problem

Respected Sir/Madam, My Grand Father is 85 years old Facing Hips Injury Problem.i am basically from Bihar and living in Kolkata Kind attention that my Grand father visit to Mr. A.N.Mukherjee for a treatment Dr. Mukherjee see all those report and patient condition after that Dr say that my Grand father Kidney damage and he can't take the risk of Hips operation.then our all hopes regarding my grand father comes to an end. I want to know that any disease or advice regarding my grand father matter?

Hello.. Well considering his age it is obvious that we don't want to go for any intervention procedure. ..it's better we go for conservative procedure as far as possible...and in his case the creatinine and urea are high which is suggesting inadequately functioning kidney....might be a chronic kidney condition...i need detailed history and also need to examine him...we need to evaluate him...meet a physician first..thank you