Kidney problem
My son has congenital puj obstrucion pyeloplasty had done 8 years back now he is 8 year old his dtpa scan now shows right kidney work 63per left show 37 per with gfr 84 and dilation in pelvis and calyces what should i do now
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vikram Sagar T.V
Nephrologist/Renal Specialist 12 yrs exp Madurai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Please consult your Urologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.