Kidney Problem
I have to urinate many times. My doctor advice for KUB USG. In KUB report it is written that "Right Kidney measures XxY mm and shows a concentration of size 3.8 mm at lower calyx. Left kidney measures 110x48 mm." plz advise whether I have Kidney stone or this concentration may be something else.
84 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi concretion is nothing but deposition of mineral salts which can be called Calculi.... kindly drink excess of water....as most of small sized concretions are flushed out in urine on adequate hydration....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?