Kidney Problem
I have to urinate many times. My doctor advice for KUB USG. In KUB report it is written that "Right Kidney measures XxY mm and shows a concentration of size 3.8 mm at lower calyx. Left kidney measures 110x48 mm." plz advise whether I have Kidney stone or this concentration may be something else.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi concretion is nothing but deposition of mineral salts which can be called Calculi.... kindly drink excess of water....as most of small sized concretions are flushed out in urine on adequate hydration....