Kidney pain

Hi Doctor, I am getting pain in my kidney around 6 am in the morning. Once it aggravated it becomes a back pain. Once I release the urine it's getting reduced. Once I release the faecal matter, the pain goes off in 10 mins. I have taken ultra sound and urine test as well. Ultra sound specialist mentioned that my urine gets blocked. Google says it may be because of urinary bladder infection. Can you suggest the next step?

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney pain

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello....urine don't get blocked by infection , it could be stones which is blocking urine ,and your symptoms also correlate. .you should get it removed ..for smaller stones doctor do lithotripsy where sound waves are directed to kidney ,it breaks stone into smaller pieces so that it flush out in urine ....if its not possible doctor remove it surgically ... You shouldn't ignore this ... Consult urologist soon.