Kidney infection & stone
Latest ultrasound showed no stone but pain is there. Previous ultrasound reports showed stone in kidney. Swelling in legs. Cannot make proper excretion of urine. I belong to a small city. Doctors here cannot diagnose the exact problem. Please help me with it

Prashant Dheerendra
Dear Madam, ultrasound does not diagnose all kidney stones. Swelling is generally not a symptom of kidney stones. You will need a more detailed evaluation to see if the stones are still present and the level of your kidney function. You might need to undergo a CT scan and few urine and blood tests for the same. Hope my answer is helpful. Please take care.