Kidney expansion
My dad is has little bit of kidney expansion where it has started now  and vomiting frequently so I need to know what is the treatment he should get to recover and be heathy and he is a diabetic and has BP also

Dr. Pramod Sarwa
Critical Care Medicine 8 yrs exp Jaipur
hi there ..your dad is facing the vast spectrum of diabetic complication. . This is the narrowing of the blood vessels ..Both due to diabetic n hypertensive situation ... strict control of blood sugar .. monitoring  the quality of glucose control  by HB1AC level is recommended . vomiting can be due to diabetic gastropathy  .. In simple words ..due to diabetes the emptying of stomach is delays. . so there should be more interval between foods .. uremia is also a coz of vomiting. ..for now urea n creatinine level .. usg abdomen for renal differentiation. . preventing complications is must in diabetes... yoga is helpful