Kidney problem

I have pain during urination .my doctor suggest me ultrasound and blood test for kidney. Ultrasound show 4.9 mm stone in right and blood test report shows low blood urea nitrogen 6.1 and low SR.creatinine report 7.18 .plz explain me is this serious
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Kidney problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil B Sheth Ahmedabad | General Physician
If yr S. creatinine is 7.18 n bl.urea is just 6.1,n there is 4.9mm stone, u also need to get urine ex. done n with all these reports u shud consult Nephrologist.Else, if stone is in ureter or in bladder then consult urologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?