Kid's Brain development
Dear sir My Son is now 2 year old. Due to early delivery ,I was unable to give Omega 3 supplement to him thru ' my Wife in last quarter of pregnancy. Now I am giving him Omega 3 supplement named Brainwise. Let me know it's a right decision or not? How much positive effect I can expect from it? Pl guide

Dr. Kalpesh Onkar Patil
Pediatric Surgeon 11 yrs exp Pune

even though omega 3 is one of essential nutrients for neurological growth, it's very clear that what ever neurological growth occurs during embrlogical phase is final one.external supplement hardly helps