Got keloids from last 3-4 years on chest n is there any way to get free from them ?........
95 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Keloids can be reduced to a great extent.....treatment takes some time and requires patience Intralesional injections are required. Consult a dermatologist near you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.