Keloid problem
I have keloid problem. After age of 26 I had problem of keloid. I have developed it on my chest and shoulders majorly. Q.What could be the reason..? What to avoid..? What precautions to be taken..?? Does Keloid has permanent solution.?can it be removed..? Regards, Vishal Pawar

Rajitha Gujjari
Dermatologist Hyderabad
Hi..... Keloid is due to abnormal healing process. To avoid keloid formation injuries should be avoided. There are many options for treating keloid like ILS; cryotherapy; lasers,ect.The mode of therapy depends on size; number; extant of maturity n other factors. Consult a dermatologist for appropriate treatment. Keloid can be treated permanently