Keloid scar
Hi, My keloid scar has grown to look almost like a caterpillar on my chest . I am afraid it may be growing still. Is it OK to take biweekly keloid injection for few months. I am concerned as I am already taking weekly injections for ms. Thank you

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi To control the growth of a keloid you will need intralesional injections. One injection once in 2-3 weeks for 2-3 sittings is enough. Please visit a qualified dermatologist for the same. You can also ask your dermatologist for scar modifying creams and silicone gel sheets if suitable.