Keloid scar

Hi I am suffering from keloid from last 2-3 year's is there any treatment for removing my scar is going bigger and bigger
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi I won't advise you to remove keloid by surgery as trauma of surgery can also lead to a new keloid at same site. Please visit a qualified dermatologist asap who can provide you non surgical options like topical cream or injection or IPL light therapy or Laser depending on the site and size of your keloid. Start your treatment early before the size of your keloid increases further. Hope this helps. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?