Keloid on back itches
I've had a keloid on my back the size of an almond for 12 years now. It happened after i scratched a pimple long time ago. Sometimes it itches and hurts when I sleep on it, and sometimes it gives me a dull pain. So far it has not increased in size. Should I be worried?

Undergo intralesional medicine therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Please post some pictures U must be having keloid tendency Keloids rarely are cause of concern
post pictures