Kegel Exercise for men

I have frequent urination problem. I cant hold urine and have to go to urinate as soon i feel the urge. I have undergone many tests but everything seems to be fine. I also have erectile dysfunction problem. I think i have weak pelvic floor muscles. I have researched on internet that "Kegel Exercises" are best treatment for all this. Please help if any physiotherapist can guide me. Thanks

Tiji Mathew Thomas
Physiotherapist 17 yrs exp Ernakulam
Kegels exercise as you know is for the pelvic floor muscles. Once you can isolate the muscle action-like holding urine during urination act or holding gas; it is possible for you to do it in any position like sitting, standing or even walking. It is beneficial in a wide variety of incontinence and dysfunction conditions. However since you have erectile dysfunction, congenital conditions such as spina bifida or any other neurodevelopmental issues has to be ruled out. A team work of neurologists, neuro surgeon, urologist and andrologist can help you to have a probable diagnosis of your condition..