Keen problem
Respected sir , my grandfather is suffering from keen problem , and he has consultant many doctors in Delhi and Jamshedpur and they told him to go for operation.. Kindly suggest me what to do. ??

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Ur grandmother age ? Knee condition in X-Ray?
Dr. Harisha N L

Most probable cause at this age is osteoarthritis... It's a degenerative bone disease...There’s no cure for osteoarthritis as yet, but there are a number of treatments that can help ease symptoms and reduce the chances arthritis becoming worse...options are analgesics, NSAIDs,intraosseous steroid injection and hyaluronic acid injections,Physiotherapy like strengthening exercises etc ... Treatment depends upon the stage...I would suggest you to consult nearest orthopedic surgeon they will do the needful