Joint Pains
My Mother is being suffering from persistent joint pains and lethargy since 2 yrs.. All her routine tests including thyroid and Vitamin d3 and calcium is Normal. She is not Hypertensive or Diabetic or any major illness

Dr. Raviraj Francis (PT)
Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello there...its good to know that your mothers thyroid and other tests are normal.... i would like to know a few things however..... 1)Which joints pain the most? (Knees,joints of fingers etc) 2)the pain is more early in the morning?? 3)is there pain at rest also or comes with doing some work or exertion? 4)what is the height and weigt of your mother? 5)has her menstural cycle stopped? If yes when/if no is it regular or infrequent now? 6)what are her Hemoglobin levels,also have you done bone desitometry test? Please do let me know the answers to the above questions and i would be in a better knowledge to answer your querry. Regards,Take care.