Joint pain
Any Rheumatologist in pune. I have joints pain issue. When I work with water for longer time my joints start paining. I am not able to find any Rheumatologist in pune.
65 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vrushali Naik
General Physician 12 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Dr Ajit Nalawade He come to Sancheti hospital also... Do X ray of joints Some blood tests are also essential
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?