Joint pain @& lower back
Since last 2months I get pains intermittently in my joints, lower back. Few times swelling in my fingers. Also have knee pain. Get cramps in calf muscle. I have not had any injury nor I was hurt but I get pains. Checked with general physician, endocrinologist and orthopaedic doctor and they say nothing to worry about. I'm not sure why I'm getting pain. Haemoglobin is 11.8 TSH is 5.71 when tested recently.

Dr. J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai

This is more likely in the domain of a rheumatologist Please consult a rheumatologist
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
Since you have multiple joint pain and pain in the calf region better you consult a rheumatologist..It will be helpful for you..