Jock Itch/ringworm
I have been suffering from jock itch almost 1 month. I used a many type medicine (Tablets, Cream (Itch Guard, Dermiford) . I also tried treating with coconut oil , powder. But none of it work. Now I feel much Itching after coming from office.

Fungal infection tends to affect folds of the skin, moist areas like groins, armpits, mouth, genitals, under the breasts, webs between fingers and toes, etc. Our skin protects us from fungal/yeast attack, but any cut or break in the continuity of the skin can allow penetration of fungus. It gives rise to rash, eruptions, redness, burning, intolerable itching and abnormal discharges at times. Fungal infection tends to last for many years if not treated well. It is also contagious.
Visit personally for proper prescription treatment
1. Avoid steroid containing creams like Zole F etc.application of steroid containing creams Betnovate etc just suppresses it on surface but it grows beneath the skin and spreads everywhere and also becomes more resistant. 2. Following blog post should be helpful Top 10 Ways to Keep Fungal Infection at Bay !" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/top-10-ways-to-keep-fungal-infection-at-bay-24925/post
Hi, Thanks for posting your concerns. Please try with Surfaz SN ointment. It works well. Still if u have a problem, then contact skin doctor. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist from Sai Shree advanced Dental n Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore