Jock itch problem

I had jock itch from last 3 years, I consulted doctor at least 4 times whenever I took medicines and apply cream it cure but after few months it occur again. So please help me.
views-icons 68 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Jock itch problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
11 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

​​Fungal infection is becoming an increasing problem due to rampant usage of antifungals by multiple sources. The disease has become stubborn and is notorious for relapses. If you have a family member affected, get them treated as well. Please see a dermatologist as some specific medications based on previous drugs used need to be decided for the current episode. Personal hygiene should be good. Wear loos​​e fitting clothes. Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?