Jock Itch lotions

I have developed jock itch recently and was looking for some anti fungal lotion or powder.Please suggest some..
views-icons 57 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Fungal infection is treated with well as topical antifungal medicines. All are prescription medicines and for best results it's important to consult a dermatologist rather than only apply powders or creams. Do not use otc medicines as they tend to have steroids and will only worsen your skin rash. Warm regards Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Eternis Skin Clinic, Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?