Jock Itch.

I have Jock Itch in between my inner Thighs and Groin. Please suggest me a cream to get rid of it..P.S. : I wear loose clothes, daily washed and it is not too sticky with my thighs. Sweating seems to be excessive for me always.
views-icons 134 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello before using medications consult dermatologist Wash the rash with soap and water. Spread an antifungal cream over the rash. Apply the cream beyond the edge of the rash. antifungal cream or powder that contains terbinafine, miconazole, or clotrimazole. In rare cases, ringworm of the skin causes large areas of blisters. If your ringworm forms blisters, you can use compresses (such as Burow's compress, which you can buy without a prescription) to soothe and dry out the blisters.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?