Itching at scrotum

I am suffering from constant itching near my scrotum area and inner thighs from past, 3-4 years. I find it embarrassing getting diagnosed by doctor. I consider it due to fungal infection. Pls tell me best suited antifungal powder which I can buy from medical store...?
views-icons 108 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Itching at scrotum

doctor profile image
Sharath Kumar K N
Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, please don't be embraced, we almost daily examine persons with genital problems and it is easy for us to diagnose and they can be treated easily may be even with in a week. Now for fungal infection, ointment clocip-b, helps or clotrimazole dusting powder (also antifungal powder) use only one of them. Ketoconozole bathing soap also available can be taken over the counter at the medical store. Of you don't see relief in 2 weeks please consult dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?