Jock itch and pubic hair loss
I have been experiencing severe seasonal jock itch (during summers and monsoon), since last 5 years. Along with it ,I have been experiencing pubic hair loss. Is pubic hair loss connected with fungal infection? I have used clotrimazole for fungal infection.

It's Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
As you are having infection since 5 years, it's but obvious you may have applied lots of creams and ointments. Pubic hair loss can be due to the persistent itching or as a side effects of few of  those creams. Jock itch needs a proper 3-4 months treatment course. It is absolutely treatable.
consult online for futher detailed evaluation and proper prescription
Jack itch is because of fungal infection It's treatable
please post photos