Jaundice ?
I am female 16 years old pcod patient . I noticed yellowing under my feet. I don't have yellowing anywhere else except under my feet. Last month I did an ultrasound and doctor said I have little fat on my liver. I am also eating very very less because I am trying to lose weight. Please tell is the yellowing under my feet due to jaundice?? Is it something related to liver problem. I am attaching my ultrasound report.

Get liver function tests done to allay your anxiety Anyways yellow sole only is usually not seen in jaundice. May be due to other reasons
Consultation is advisable

Kindly discuss for your concern
Would like to discuss in details and provide apt solution. Kindly consult.
According to your USG liver is absolutely fine. Do you have itching in the body? Vomiting or abdomen pain? Wanna know more about the symptoms
consult
Consult along with your parent !
Need more details about your condition, kindly go for a consultation
Please do S. LFT, S. Electrolytes and consult with a physician