Itiching in full body
I have consulted many skin specialist but i cannot get permanent solution for my problem. I am feeling itiching in my full body since from my hair till my legs, it is too much problematic please some one advice me a solution for my head and full body also

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. Dear Sir, I wish to enlighten you that itching could be due to many many reasons and may be tough for us to diagnose with the limited history you have provided. I would wish to request you to send images of the rashes - if you have any for confirmation. You may have Urticaria requiring treatment with oral anti histamines to control you symptoms. Other causes of itching need to be looked at. Meet a dermatologist for detailed evaluation and treatment. Hope this helps . warm regards.