Itiching Skin & hair fall
I am 19 years old boy...I am suffering from itchy skin from last couple of weeks and the condition gets worse at night as a result I cannot sleep comfortably due to continuously scratching.Also,I am seeing a hair fall which I don't used to see before.It anything wrong with me ???

Hi.. itchy skin aggravating at night seems to be a infestatiom called scabies. But for accurate diagnosis yo need to consult a dermatologist to go forward with the treatment. Do you stay alone or have room mate ? Do anyone you know has or had similar condition ? Clinical examination is needes for better evaluation.
Do not share clothes or bedsheet. I need to check you in person for better clinical assesment and treatment.
Hi.Need for more specified details.itching all over body or particular region. ANy family history of itching is there? Any history of dust allergy? Without seeing its tough to diagnose ur condition. It could be parasitic infestation, or due to dry skin and other causes etc.  Normally 50 to 100hair fall per day. Unless you are going bald you don't have to worry. For time being you take bandy plus tablet for one night. Take tab dazit m for itching everyday. Apply moisturising cream on wet skin everyday
Kindly revert back with clinical details

Hair stuck under skin