Ithing and rashes
Itching irregular formed red spot and its growing let me know some medicine for it or home remedies for skin itching allergies

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I was just wondering if the rash is there on your body or somewhere else? If its on your body, then where exactly is it? Dont you think this is the basic amount of info you should have provided? Also, attaching a picture would have been great for us to know what exactly it is. Kindly consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Meet skin specialist to rule out Tinea infection