Itchyness at my private

Kind of itchy/burning sensation at my private area... Also kinda foul in smell... Believe it's infection...
views-icons 47 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam
Hi Probably you are having fungal infection in and around that area. Is there any discharge with foul smell ? Any burning during urination ? you need to apply locally and might need some medicines to insert inside your vagina. suggest you to consult your gynaecologist. hope you are convinced.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?