Itchy groin
I had several white pimples develop around my during area 2 days back after looking through a lot of websites I thought it was bacterial folliculitis and applied mupirocin, the white pimples are gone but the scars still remain and there are white patches in the affected area, right now there seems to be red marks around the groin which are extremely itchy and the skin around my groin area seems to be peeling off, some areas of my scrotum feel the same as well please help!!

Fungus  infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation