Itchy bumps on face
Small colorless itchy bumps appear on my face. I have been experiencing this for over a year now. But earlier the frequency was very less but now they appear on daily basis, 3 bumps a day or at least 1 bump a day. The bumps are so itchy that I cannot help but scratch which leads in small injury. The bumps go away in 24- 36 hours but the injury caused by scratching remains obviously for a longer time. I am guessing some allergy as I am prone but I am worried. Who should I consul, a dermatologist or an allergy specialist? What can it be?

Dr. Meeta Desai
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Seems you have Rosacea . Avoid stress, spicy food, sun and harsh weather. A skin specialist will write you a good prescription.
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hello Photograph would have helped to guide you properly. But you may consult a qualified dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment. Avoid scratching as it might lead to scars which will be permanent. Cut short your nails to avoid further damage.