Itching testicles

My scrotum has been very itchy the pass couple of weeks. It generally itches after i touch it and also I've noticed if I've sweated (say after sport). I dont know if its related but after sports i tend to itch in the scrotum area and spread to other areas of the body mainly legs, back, thighs and buttocks. I never itch in the chest area. When i scratch the related areas the skin has alot of enraised bumps that go away after a while. The scrotum has this issue too. Please help as it became so itchy that i scratched till it stung when i showered. It can itch under any condition.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi . greetings. Stop scratching firstly. Use a dusting powder like abzorb to reduce the itch and sweating. Wear comfortable not very tight inner wear and make sure you wipe off d sweat after sport or change into a dry inner wear. See a dermatologist to rule out any fungal infection. Don't user creams like itch guard. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard .