Itching skin infection

I have problem of itching and daad all over under my inner wear front and behind...i have taken medicines but after some time it comea back when i stop medicines can any one give response... and recommend low price medicines...pls or advice

Doctor Answers (2) on Itching skin infection

Dr. Sandeep Gupta Delhi | Dermatologist
stop jeans wearing wash undergarments daily apply ZODERM E cream for few weeks if no result consult a derm in person
Dr. Pradnya Shastri Mumbai | Dermatologist
If you are saying you have 'daad ' / fungal infection, you will need prescription medicines. Any medicine cannot be given to a patient based on the patients diagnosis of his or her condition. I understand that you are frustrated. But did you visit an allopathic dermatologist for treatment? And recurrences are not uncommon in fungal infections especially when you stay in Mumbai which is a very humid area. The first best way is, go and visit a dermatologist, get yourself diagnosed and treated. And the other best way to PREVENT recurrence (which is very effective if you sincerely make the effort) is : to change your under garments twice a day; Wear loose and cotton clothing; if you have a tendency to wash the area every time you use the loo then don't. Basically, keep the area dry at all costs and recurrence rate won't be high.