Itching skin
Hi doctor, i've been experiencing extreme itching on my chest and underarms. My skin has turned red and black/brown patches have formed on my underarms. It also burns when i apply soap or deoderant. I tried applying lactocalamine, but it hasnt been helpful.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi It is difficult to diagnose your condition only by description but it seems like you have got intertrigo. It is commonly seen in summer. Kindly visit Dermatologist immediately for diagnosis And treatment. Stop using soap or deoderant for few days in those areas. Do not try any home remedies or self medication. It is aggravated by sweating so keep areas dry. Hope this helps. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com