Itching related
From last 3 months...i m having very much itching around my intimate area and underarms and the area near my intimate area is getting darker day by day and itching increases at night and after i use razor for shaving and i also get small red-brown bumps after shaving.Plz suggest what will help me. I use Venus Razor for shaving under my arms and intimate area and legs.

It's Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.