Itching & Rashes
I seem to be having some itching issues around my genital area. It began off in my inner thigh and right side my genitals. Also it dries the skin there & forms white patches there. I tried Itch-Guard & Ring guard but didn't give any permanent solution. Please suggest. Many thanks in advance.
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. You need to meet a good Dermatologist to have a proper diagnosis. It could be psoriasis, erythrasma or something similar. Once the diagnosis is ascertained, proper treatment can be initiated. If it's eczema, an attempt to find the triggers has to be made or else it keeps recurring. Don't lose hope and the problem can be cured for sure. Hope it helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?